Calling all Avid Readers

Hello my friends. OK, so I am looking for volunteers to read Chapter 1 of book 1 of my 3-book trilogy. I will be submitting book 1 soon to my favored list of literary agents and I need chapter 1 to be especially fantastic because that's the most I can send most of them that they will allow/read. If you are interested please let me know via the comments or my e-mail (rachelelizkelly@yahoo.com) and I will e-mail you chapter 1. No, you don't get to read any more than that. If you like it, you'll just have to buy it when it's published =) Only a select few are actually able to read the whole manuscript and I won't be giving you any more information about the book other than the first chapter. So if you can stand the suspense I would love some honest and critical feedback.
Thanks!

Comments

  1. What kind of book is it going to be? I might be interested in helping out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I would best describe it as a kind of supernatural young adult genre. No science fiction, no fantasy, but a little supernatural. It is not Christian but it does have some philosophical/metaphysical ideas thrown in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I would love to read it. Definitely email me and I'll read it since I've got so much time on my hands and just finished a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lindsey, I don't have your e-mail! Shoot me one and I'll hit you back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts