This is North Dakota

I love the above picture. It conveys the endlessness of the landscape so well. Oh I adore the prairie. A picture can only say so much though. Standing here in real life and looking around you with no visual end in sight is a peaceful and freeing feeling. I love North Dakota. I think I wish I could live here forever.
The wondrous sky. I want to look at this sky always. Look up! There is artistry in the clouds!
Our new friends, the Hendersons, (Jake Henderson pictured above driving), who have 20 or so horses that need riding?  I'm in! Above picture is what we like to call a "sofa ride" because hay rides are soooo outdated. ;-) My kids thought it was so cool. (As did my husband, the city slicker)
Pony ride! This is Zane lead by Jen Henderson. (Did you notice the sky in the last two pics? If not, you are not looking!)

WHAT could make a little girl happier than baby animals? Uh, pretty much NOTHING! The Hendersons had bunnies, baby goat (aka kid which you can see in the background), calf, and last but not least, KITTENS! Iyov was equally excited and gave them all kisses. So cute.
I love this place.

Comments

  1. That is the FUNNIEST idea and INGENIOUS to have a sofa ride instead of a hayride. I'm allergic to hay so they were always lame to me w/ MAJOR repercussions! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts