Princess Hair

I think I posted before that I couldn't wait until Beya's hair was long enough to do things with. Well, apparently, it finally is. It's not very thick, which makes it difficult to work with but it's so cute and curly. It's very much like mine, but cuter. This morning, before church, I was doing my own hair and Beya wanted me to do hers like I had done mine. She calls it "princess hair". I thought it was cute that we both had our hair done the same way so I got Novan to take a picture of us. (Brad is out of town for a couple weeks). I had to bribe him with candy to take the job seriously but he's obviously capable.


Comments

  1. cute! Nice picture taking Novan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice hair style. Could you let us (or just me) know how you do it? I'm excited about Sydney's hair getting longer, but it's going to be a while with all those curls of hers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts