Some interesting conversations:


So I am riding in the car with all the kids in their carseats.
Beya: Mom, I wanna sit up there and drive the car.
Mom: Beya, you don't know how to drive a car.
Beya: When I get bigger I'm gonna drive a car.
Mom: Where are you gonna get a car from?
Beya: I'm gonna have my own car.
Mom: What kind?
Beya: A PINK one!
Novan: I'm gonna have a car too!
Beya: Novan's gonna have a Bumblebee car! (that's the car from Transformers for you pop culture flunkies)
Mom: Novan what kind of car will it be?
Novan: It's gonna be a yellow Camaro!

At home one day while I am playing with Iyov.
Beya: I want my own baby Iyov!
Mom: You want your own baby?
Beya: When I'm bigger I'm gonna be a mommy!
Mom: And you're going to name your baby Iyov?
Beya: Yes!

Today I was putting Iyov down for a nap and as I exit Iyov's room I hear shouting from Novan and Beya. Novan is trying to open the door to the back yard but it's locked.
Beya: Help Novan Mom!
Novan: I need to go outside!
Mom: Not right now.
Novan: You know the rules! No doors locked in my house!
Yeah, um, that's a line from the Transformers movie you guys. Does Novan pick up dialogue or what?

Comments

  1. TOTALLY pumped you're back to blogging about stuff other than food. I eat your cooking, I already know you're the best. Plus, you have the food blogg for that. This stuff is great, our kids rock, keep in coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts