In case you didn't believe me before...

that the terrible twos are terrible and that Beya is the queen of all terrible two-year olds.
I didn't take any pictures of the offender because, well, I don't need Child Services at my house for "poor living conditions" and she was stark naked with the exception of the "natural brown look". All evidence supports my theory that she was purposely trying to ground it into the floor and she actually thought it was fun. Thankfully the smell found it's way to me before she took her fun self to the couch. What lesson did I learn? Constant vigilance.
Gammy you are free to come take her any time...just let me know so I can have her bags packed... 

Comments

  1. She's probably too smart for this, but my SIL had a girl that would do this with poop as well, and she had that kid in a onesie EVERY day, because I guess it was harder to get to the diaper. Like I said, not sure if that would work with Beya and it's HARD finding onesies that big, but it might be worth a shot.
    How did you clean that?!?! Sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prob Melissa is that she is potty training so she isn't wearing a diaper, just underwear. I have actually considered UN-potty training her like you did with Aleeya...oh and fortunately those floor peices come up easily so I just popped them in the bathtub with bleach, much easier to decontaminate than the actual floor.=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts