ILove

Yesterday Brad got a new IPhone 3GS for himself. He has been needing a bigger badder faster phone for a while and we finally made the investment. This benefitted me of course because I inherited his old IPhone.


It is funny that I would even have such a phone though because I have always been anti-phone. I hate talking on it, I hate having to keep track of it, and I hate using them for anything other than talking on which I hate also, oh wait, did I say that already? Well hopefully you get the idea. I have always somewhat coveted Brad's IPhone for all its capabilities and Brad has asked me over and over in the last 2+ years he has owned it if I want one and I always said "I don't really think so" because I felt that I would 'underuse' an IPhone. It's a shame when good technology goes to waste. But, how could I pass up a free IPhone? Brad uses his for just about everything and unless you actually own an IPhone or at least spent a lot of time using someone else's you have no idea what you are missing.

Yes I have ILOVE for my IPhone. It boggles my mind what it's capable of and just how easy it is to use. I downloaded an app that allows me to not only access my scriptures on my phone but I can highlight, bookmark, and add in-text notes that I can save and access later. I can backup all my notes on my computer. I also have access to all Church manuals, hymn books, and the last year's general conference talks.
I won't bore you with anymore descriptions of amazing apps but I just wanted to make the point that I think the IPhone is one of the greatest inventions of my generation and I am pretty excited to be rid of that inferior piece of junk I used to call my phone. Hmm, I might even start actually keeping my phone with me now...

Comments

Popular Posts